The most efficient
Using the principle of water evaporation, Evapolar takes
in hot and dry air and makes it cool, moist and fresh
Outcoming temperature table
Evapolar’s efficiency depends on the air’s humidity and temperature. The table below shows expected initial outgoing temperature values calculated for different air conditions
|20 °C||25 °C||30 °C||35 °C||40 °C|
|68 °F||75 °F||85 °F||95 °F||105 °F|
Innovative Evabreeze material inside
Bio-resistant stable compound
Made from natural basalt fibers. Doesn't contain any nutritious elements that lead to bacteria and mold growth compared to cellulose materials
Intense evaporation effect
Provides highly intense evaporation from a small surface. This allows Evapolar to be compact, yet powerful
Advanced capillary effect
The device uses the capillary effect to raise the water up to a height of 11.81 inches (30 cm) and saturates the whole area of the Evapolar cartridge. This feature makes the Evapolar cartridge compact and doesn’t require a pump.
Eco-friendly and fully biodegradable
Evapolar filters are made from a mineral compound. Mineral compound that doesn’t harm the environment and saves energy due to compact cartridge size
Cooling power: up to 1200 BTU/hr
Cooling area: 32 ft 2 (3 m 2)
Noise level: 28-40 dB
Power consumption: 10W
Micro-USB plug 5V 2A
Works with USB power bank
Size: 6.87 × 6.70 × 6.69 inches
(174 × 170 × 170 mm)
Weight (without water):
2.87 lbs (1.3 kg)
Water tank capacity: 25.36 fl oz
Water tank refill cycle: every 4-6 hours
Cartridge replacement period:
every 3-6 months
Setting up Air Cooler
Fill up the tank with water
Connect USB cable to a power outlet or power bank
Get the full cooling effect after the cartridge has fully absorbed the water (after about 10 minutes)
Usage tips & recommendations
- Evapolar Air Cooler is designed for personal use only and doesn't cool rooms.
- Use it only on horizontal surfaces, do not tilt.
- The drop in temperature depends on the room’s temperature and humidity, see the Outcoming Temperature Table.
- For best results, do not use Evapolar Air Cooler in climates with a humidity level higher than 70%.
- Evapolar Air Cooler won’t cool if the temperature is lower than 17°C/63°F. Air ventilation is highly recommended.
What's inside the box:
- Evapolar Air Cooler with an Evapolar Evaporative Cartridge
- Power cord
- Power adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- User manual (English)